SEO metrics are correct in your web browser
SEO Toolbar by Ahrefs
Instant on-page SEO report, broken link checker, redirect tracer and most important SEO metrics for any webpage in your web browser.
With the SEO toolbar by Ahrefs, you can get quick on-page SEO reports for any page you browse.
– Title and Description (and compares them in raw HTML and the provided versions);
– Canonical URLs;
– index and crawlability (robot meta meta tag and x-robot-tag);
– headers and sub-headers;
– word count;
– Social tag (Open graph tag and Twitter card);
– Localization (hreflang).
The broken link checker in Ahrefs’ SEO toolbar can scan any web page for broken outgoing links (exports available).
The redirect tracer allows you to test redirects and track the complete path of the redirect chain
**** Also, for Ahrefs users ****
If you have an active account at ahrefs.com, you will have immediate access to the following page and domain metrics:
– Domain Rating (DR);
– URL rating (ur);
– Estimated Organic Search Traffic (ST);
– Number of ranking keywords (kw);
– Number of referenced domains (RD);
– Number of backlinks (BL).
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar will also show you the most important keyword metrics on SERP:
– Search volume, both global and country-specific;
– Keyword difficulty (KD);
– Cost per click (CPC).
You do not need to go to Ahrefs Site Explorer or Keyword Explorer tool to guess keywords from the perspective of web page, website and SEO.
Detailed analysis is just a click away from the toolbar.
Please note that using the Ahrefs SEO toolbar will cost your relevant Ahrefs account credits.
User information is handled by the Ahrefs SEO toolbar:
– The page you’re browsing and its URL – to show you relevant page and domain metrics and analyze your on-page data for you;
– Search query – to show you relevant keyword data.
We do not store this information and will not disclose it.
General Terms and Conditions of Ahrefs: https://ahrefs.com/terms