Get free on-page SEO reports with the best website SEO checker. Use SEO analysis to audit first for the most valuable pages.
Sitechecker.pro is a website SEO checker, which includes three tools:
1. On-page SEO checker (check live for a URL).
2. Website audit tool (view the complete website in a window with our crawler).
3. Website Monitoring Tool (Monitor changes on your website, control your subordinates and officers).
These tools will help in making your website ideal from the technical side.
– Check your title, description, H1-H6 tag, page size.
HTTP status code, page size, URL friendliness, performance in Google SERP, correct filling of title, description and h1 tag are among the most important factors that must be examined when assessing the quality of internal optimization.
– Find a picture with a larger size, without the title or height characteristics.
Quality images with a small size and the right alt tag will help maintain the site’s high speed and increase the amount of organic traffic. Properly established favicon will help your brand enhance the web.
– Find errors in technical search engine optimization of your site.
Errors in technical optimization are often not obvious, and are therefore one of the most popular. Robots.txt and 404 page faults, pagination and canonical URLs, hreflang tags and 301 redirects: each of them can seriously sabotage all efforts to promote the site. A quality SEO website analysis is enough to solve all the main problems of this part forever.
– Scan all external and internal links on your web page.
Note the number and quality of internal and external links, anchors, and HTTP status codes. Remove or replace broken links and make necessary changes according to your link building strategy.
– Check your Google score for usability and speed on desktop, mobile versions.
Output of results by Google page speed helps in getting all complete information about page quality in one window. Follow the recommendations of SEO Site Checkup to make your website mobile-friendly and to make each page in an ideal form for both users and search engines.